Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Family Vacation wish list

I LOVE vacations! I love travelling and seeing new places, and trying new things. Nate and I love road trips, and we took our first big one last year with the kids. When you have 5 kids you kind of have to take a road trip wherever you want to go as a family, airplanes are so expensive!

I've read lots of articles about the best places to take a family vacation, but I have my own list. I'll blog about these places as we go.

Boston

6 flags new England

Philadelphia

Washington DC

Wisconsin (to see my family)

dude ranch

Yellowstone

cruise

paradise island

Williamsburg

Disney World FL

Germany (to see where Nate lived)

great American road trip in an RV

I'd love to do an extended Europe trip

Puerto rico

myrtle beach

Indoor water park

Arkansas to see their uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment